Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There are some changes here...

So, my laptop no longer likes my camera :( As a result, I can't post any pretty pictures, and as everyone knows, posts with no pictures are no fun ;)
  Therefore, I'm going to take a slightly different approach to this blog. Since it will probably be a while before I get a new laptop (NOT just because of the camera issues, silly! It badly needs to be upgraded anyway...), I'll be using the time I spend web-surfing to put together pretty things to show you guys, a la "A Cup of Jo."
  Cool? Cool :)

First up:
  I LOVE these dishes! They're so pretty, and elegant-looking... Now how should I go about convincing Hero we need new dishes? Maybe we lose all our old ones during a move?;)



Then, there's this pretty selection of tops and jewelry trinkets from Charlotte Russe (THANK you for coming to my corner of the world!)




And to round it all out, I've been craving chocolate like mad lately, and this recipe for a cookie looks like it might just fit the bill. OhSheGlows is generally super-good with quality control-testing, so I'll have to give it a whirl and see where it takes me :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment